Why Use - To help rooting and establishment of cuttings
What to Expect - Pink Hydrangeas will produce blue flowers and darker pink Hydrangeas will be mauve. Some Hydrangeas are bred to show pink flowers in all conditions — please check the plant label.
When to Use - April to September
How to Use:
- Mix the Hydrangea Colourant into the soil at the rate of 50g per square metre.
- Every 7 days during the growing season dissolve 50g of hydrangea colourant in 5 litres of water and apply it to the area of soil covered by the shrub. Do not apply directly to plant foliage.
- When potting, mix the Hydrangea Colourant into the compost at the rate of 50g per 5 litres of compost.
- Every 7 days during the growing season dissolve 50g of hydrangea colourant in 5 litres of water and water the soil around the plant.
- Article number5023377005664
- EAN trade5023377005664
Write a review about "Hydrangea Colourant"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Hydrangea Colourant”