- Multiple fuel options for maximum cooking flexibility
- Fire up with wood or charcoal right out of the box, or with gas with the Ooni Gas Burner (sold separately).
- Reaches 500°C ( 950°F) in 15 minutes, for fresh stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds.
- Portable at just 12kg (26.4lb), with all the power of a large pizza oven
- Unboxed dimensions: 80 x 40 x 77cm (31.5 x 15.7 x 30.3″)
- Unboxed weight: 12kg (25.6lbs)
- Cooking surface: 33 cm (13″)
- 15mm (0.6″) cordierite stone baking board resistant
- Brushed 430 stainless steel, glass-reinforced nylon
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Please note, Ooni Karu 12 is not compatible with wood pellets - Ooni Karu 12 is fuelled by kindling sized wood logs / wood logs, charcoal or the separately available gas burner.
What makes Ooni Karu 12 awesome?
Fueled by real wood or charcoal, Ooni Karu 12 cooks authentic wood-fired, stone-baked pizza in any outdoor space in just 60 seconds.
Ooni Karu 12 is also gas compatible – simply order an Ooni Gas Burner attachment to extend your fuel options.
What's In The Box
- Ooni Karu 12 Pizza Oven body
- Oven door
- Ooni Karu 12 chimney
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Fuel tray door
- Wood & charcoal fuel tray with burner grate
- Chimney cap
- EAN trade5060568342580
Write a review about "Ooni Karu 12 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Ooni Karu 12 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven”
Can I use the Ooni Pizza Oven indoors?
The Ooni pizza oven is designed for outdoor use only.
How long does it take to heat up?
The Ooni pizza oven heats up in just 15 minutes.
What fuel source can I use?
The Ooni pizza oven can be used with wood, charcoal, or gas. We also offer Pizza ovens which can only be used with gas.
Is the Ooni Pizza Oven easy to use?
Yes, the Ooni pizza oven is designed for all levels, from beginner to expert. It comes with a detailed instruction manual to help you get started.