All our Hug Rugs are made using only top quality materials. They are easy to care for and our cotton Hug Rugs get more absorbent with every wash.
Please follow the instructions below when caring for your Hug Rug. Only wash the Hug Rug when necessary.
• New Hug Rugs may shed excess cotton, this is normal and will stop once it has been brushed a few times or washed.
• To save water – allow mud and dirt to dry and then simply brush it away.
• To give the rug a longer life place it in a cotton pillow case, and machine wash on cotton wash at 30ºC.
• Excess cotton may arise in filter – so check filter on washing machine regularly.
• Do not use biological washing detergent as this may fade the colour.
• Do not use fabric conditioner as this will reduce the effect of its performance.
• Flat, Aga rail or line dry naturally. Hug Rugs can be tumble dried on a cool setting for 10 minutes to plush the pile – this is optional.
• Never place a Hug Rug on a damp floor.
• Never place a Hug Rug in the tumble dryer on high heat setting for a long period of time.
• As with any soft furnishings – if left in direct sunlight the colour will fade.
Our mats are designed not to leave marks, however a combination of cleaning products, sunlight & heat may effect and/or cause discolouration to certain types of
flooring when covered. We would advise you to please lift the mat frequently to allow the floor under the mat to be cleaned and aired. Our backing is a natural based
product free, from vinyl & PVC.
- EAN trade5026134545878
- Mat Size65cm x 85cm
Write a review about "Hug Rug Home 40 65x85cm"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Hug Rug Home 40 65x85cm”