Why Use - Each granule contains a blend of two ingredients that work together to condition your lawn:
- Lawn Fertiliser – a nitrogen fertiliser that feeds the grass, encourages growth, delivers a deeper green colour and a healthier lawn.
- Ferrous Sulphate – kills the moss causing it to blacken and die
- Promotes drainage for lawns growing on heavy soils
- Kills moss quickly
- Greens up lawns
What to Expect
Your lawn should thicken and become a lush green colour. The moss will blacken as it dies. Any blackening of grass is only temporary and will grow out as you continue mowing.
Dead moss can be removed by raking or scarifying 7-14 days after treatment.
Retreatment may be necessary for heavy moss infestation, or if moss returns.
Do not apply more than 2 times in any one season. Allow 40 days between applications.
When to Use - Westland Lawn Sand is used to control moss in established lawns. Apply when moss is actively growing. Do not apply during drought or freezing conditions or when rain is falling or imminent. To avoid the drift of granules or dust onto plants, patios or ponds do not apply in windy weather. Grass should not be cut 3 days before treatment and not be cut again until at least 4 days after treatment.
Where to Use - Apply only to established turf/ lawns. Do not use on newly sown lawns or newly laid turf until established for at least twelve months.
Drift: Do not allow the product to contact the foliage of neighbouring vegetation.
WARNING: If split on paving, slabs, tiles, decking or clothes/shoes etc., brush off immediately to avoid staining or discolouration. Do not wash surfaces clean as this can cause staining. Take care not to walk on the treated lawn, as walking the granules onto a patio, decking or into the house may stain.
How to Use
Application by Hand
- Mark out areas to be treated. Sprinkle evenly at a rate of 80 grams per square metre over the marked area. It is good practice to wear gloves when using this product.
Application by Lawn Spreader
- Mark out areas to be treated.
- Apply evenly at 80 grams per square metre over the marked area with a suitably calibrated granular applicator.
- Avoid walking on treated areas until it has rained or the product has been watered in.
- If no rain falls within 48 hours of treatment, water the treated grass.
- Keep children and pets away from treated areas until granules have been watered in.
- Article number5023377001901
- EAN trade5023377001901
Write a review about "Lawn Sand 2 Bag"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Lawn Sand 2 Bag”