When to use:
Spray at first signs of infestation (for apples, not before flowering), make a second application when conditions favour prolonged infestation. Second application should not be made within 7-10 days after the first application.
For apples only apply a single application. Refer to table for details of maximum number of sprays, minimum interval between treatments and number of days to leave between spraying and harvesting the crop.
For best results, only use on plants which are actively growing.
Aphids stop feeding after 1 – 2 hours and efficacy is visible after 1 day
The best time to spray is early morning or evening.
Do not spray in bright sunlight or when plants are dry at the roots.
This product may stain soft furnishings or other absorbent surfaces.
Control of aphids in mature apple trees may not be achieved.
Ensure spray is directed away from any surface water.
Do not treat sensitive varieties with delicate foliage. it is recommended to test a small number of plants to confirm plant safety. Where significant damage is seen to plants, the possibility of effects on saved seed cannot be excluded.
How to use:
Shake well before use.
- Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated.
- At the same time, twist the nozzle to the 'ON' position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
- Spray thoroughly to wet upper and lower surfaces of the leaves & stems to ensure a visible even coverage, but not to run off.
- After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
- Article number3664715030317
- EAN trade3664715030317
Write a review about "Provanto Smart Bug Killer RTU Gun 1L"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Provanto Smart Bug Killer RTU Gun 1L”