When to Use
- For use only as a home and garden moss killer.
- Resolva Moss Killer must not be used between 18th September and the 1st April.
- Rainfall within less than 12 hours after the treatment may impair the effect of the product.
- Do not spray in windy weather.
Where to Use
- For use on unwanted vegetation.
- Take extreme caution; kills all green plant growth including grass.
- Do not apply to cultivated plants or lawns unless you want to kill them.
- This product is suitable for use on gravel or other permeable surfaces where no vegetation is wanted, including around the base of walls and sheds, and on any waste ground which is not intended for growing.
- Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete or tarmac where the solution might run off onto adjacent land, or into drains or gutters.
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray the target plants lightly until fully wetted but avoid runoff.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
- Areas treated can be re-entered immediately after drying of the spray.
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated area once dry.
- Treats up to 10 sq.m.
- Article number5023377001987
- EAN trade5023377001987
Write a review about "Resolva Moss Killer 1L"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Resolva Moss Killer 1L”